Sunday 27 February 2022

Study on Development of Phage Synthesising System by Minimising Approach | Chapter 05 | Emerging Trends in Disease and Health Research Vol. 3

 Mankind's vision has been the synthesis of life. I regard the act of creating life to be nearly identical to the act of comprehending life. I also believe that the concept of life is similar to that of viruses. Furthermore, my notion of "life" is the separation of the real chaotic world into smaller ones, which is why I chose the reducing strategy. I was able to create a minimal phage synthesising apparatus. This system is in a state of non-equilibrium. I also pinpointed tRNAs as components involved in the formation of plaque-forming units. In this investigation, I demonstrated that life can be created from very basic organic elements. This technology could be used to generate new medications and could be applied to other harmful viruses.


Author(S) Details


Hideo Ogimura
Society of Evolutionary Studies, Japan.

View Book:- https://stm.bookpi.org/ETDHR-V3/article/view/5874


No comments:

Post a Comment