Thursday 21 October 2021

Study on Weakly m-semi-I-Open Sets in Minimal Spaces | Chapter 7 | Recent Advances in Mathematical Research and Computer Science Vol. 1

Popa and Noiri developed the concepts of minimal structure and m-continuous function, which is a function defined as a function defined between a minimal structure and a topological space, in 2001. The notions of weakly m-semi-I-open sets, weakly m-semi-I-closed sets, weakly m-semi-I-continuity, and their associated conceptions in minimum spaces are introduced and studied in this chapter. Any subset of a minimal structure is a weakly m-semi-I-open set if and only if it is an m—I-open set, according to our proof. A weakly m-semi-I-open set is the arbitrary union of weakly m-semi-I-open sets, and a weakly m-semi-I-open set is the finite intersection of weakly m-semi-I-open sets. We also look into the decomposition of a set that is weakly m-semi-I-open.

 

Author (S) Details

R. Mariappan
Dr. Mahalingam College of Engineering and Technology, Pollachi, 642 003, Tamil Nadu, India.

M. Murugalingam
Sri Sarada College for Women, Tirunelveli 627 011, Tamil Nadu, India.


View Book:- https://stm.bookpi.org/RAMRCS-V1/article/view/4337


No comments:

Post a Comment